Integrated Enterprise-wide Planning and Budgeting Process
Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service has enabled over a thousand organizations of various sizes to quickly adopt world-class planning and budgeting applications with no CAPEX infrastructure investments, driving market-leading functionality across lines of businesses in the enterprise with flexible and customizable deployment options and virtually no learning curve.
Planning and budgeting in most organizations tends to collaborate typically using spreadsheets being exchanged between and within operations, lines of business, and finance teams. Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service facilitates both enterprise level and departmental level planning process by providing both Excel-based and web-based Excel-like modeling, planning and approval capabilities within one collaborative scalable solution. Sales, operational and strategic plans can be linked to long-term and near-term financial plans. The solution is easy to implement within a few weeks for a bottoms-up or top-down planning process using driver-based or conventional planning methods.
Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service uses a powerful calculation engine that can be used to express a range of business logic with fast in-memory aggregation and instant analysis and reporting. Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service provides user defined task and navigation flows that can be customized based on usage needs of different groups of users.
- Intuitive, role-based web and MS Office interfaces
- Flexible driver based what if modelling capabilities
- Built in financial intelligence and spreading logic
- Built-in commentary and annotation capabilities
- Flexible workflow and plan management capabilities
- Robust reporting and ad-hoc analysis with formatting and charting support
- Automated integration from Oracle and other ERP systems
- Oracle security and reliability of all Oracle Cloud deployments
If you would like to speak with our experts directly
Give Us a Call